Item Number: 85
- Product Description
- Technical Specifications
The ANG-2200 is designed to create a perimeter of noise around a target area that defeats wired microphones inside walls, contact microphones, audio transmitters located in AC outlets, and laser/microwave reflections from windows.
Most sound masking systems inject noise into an otherwise benign environment. In this environment, the occupants must raise their voices above the noise level to communicate, which invariably, eliminates the benefit of noise masking. REI's masking system injects noise into the environment perimeter and not directly into the environment. This approach allows normal conversation while defeating eavesdropping devices that rely on acoustic leakage.
Features The ANG-2200 offers two channels each with a truly random noise source. Both channels have a separate high and low frequency control in order to compensate for loses found in the environments material composition.
ANG-2200 Advantages 2 separate channels, Truly random noise sources, High Frequency and Low Frequency Controls, Overload Protection.
• Weight: 1.2 lb. (.5 Kg)
• Output Max: 10 V p-p @ 6 ohms
• Min. Load: 2 ohms
• Frequency: 125 Hz ? 4 kHz
• Power: 12Vdc, 1A
• Options, call for details
• TRN-2000 Transducer used to inject acoustic noise into walls, ceilings, windows, plumbing, and air ducts.
• OMS-2000 Omnidirectional Speaker used to project acoustic noise into drop ceiling air spaces, closets, crawl spaces, and air ducts.
• WMT-2000 Transducer Window Mount provides a safe method of attaching the TRN-2000 to a glass surface.