*4GB SD card included*
1) DVR will enter into defaulted recording mode when turn it on, the work indicator blickers and indicates it is recording. The recording file is saved in the SD/MMC Card. To stop, press or Recording Button or ending when car stops, the work indicator won't blicker.
* Camera mode:
2) Turn on the DVR and press Mode Button to enter in to Camera mode. To take photo by pressing Snap Button.
* Preview and Delete:
3) Turn on the DVR and press Mode Button twice to enter into Preview Mode, Press Up or Down to select the previewed file. If it is video file, it can play or stop by pressing REC Button. If you want to delete it, press Menu Button to enter into delete mode, and then, select Single, All or Select by REC Button and UP/Down and confirm to delete the file by press Rec Button. Also select Thumbnail mode and volume (from 1 to 8) under the Preview Mode.
1) Recording resolution: WXGA: 1280*960 Pixels, 30fps; WVGA: 720*480 Pixels, 30fps; VGA: 640 x 480 Pixels, 30fps
2) Video format: AVI
3) Repeat storage by section: 2/5/15 minutes
4) Power source: Built-in rechargeable battery or 12V/24V Car Charger
5) Supports SD/MMC card (From 1GB up to 16GB)
6) Microphone: can record sound
7) Video angle of 120 degree
8) Language menu (option): Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Russian, Japanese
The Spy Store – For All Your Spy Equipment Needs Including; Cameras, Recorders, Radios, Night Vision, And Other Security Products.