Its motion-activated sensor springs to life faster than any other covert system so there's no chance of missing an intruder. Because you never know when someone in your home will harm your family or your property the Wall Clock Camera with Audio.
Up to 30 days of operation in standby mode on a battery charge.
1. No visible wires
2. Motion Activated
3. Truly the only product on the market for inside long term use
Wall Clock Camera with Audio can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user's manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for the initial set-up.
1. Take the unit from the box and ensure you have received all included items.
2. Open the device to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the battery, turning it on after the connection is made.
3. To confirm the device is ready, connect the provided video cable from the unit to your TV video input and create motion in front of the camera to see a live video feed and make a sample recording.
4. Your device is now ready to be placed in the area of desired surveillance.
5. The default recording setting is PIR detection. Once the power is turned on and the device recognizes the memory card, the DVR will begin to record based on PIR detection(see note below).
NTSC or PAL
Micro SD card up to 32GB
Power Rechargeable 2.7v Li Polymer Battery
Recording Mode: Motion, Continuous, Panic
Time and Date Stamp
Firmware Upgradable using SD card
Frame Rate: 6/8,13/15,25/30
Image Sensor: 1/4 720x480
IR remote control
Dimensions: 10” L x 10” W x 2” H
Weight: 1lb 7oz
The Spy Store – For All Your Spy Equipment Needs Including; Cameras, Recorders, Radios, Night Vision, And Other Security Products.